I have been having belly twinges and soreness for the past 4-8 weeks. and soreness recently this week. mood swings I haven't put on any weight at all but my belly looks larger, I was having trouble fitting into my pants for a few weeks and my breast's have gotten bigger and have been sore. my lower back has been hurting. I have been nausea's and tired. I had my last period and the one before that but I couldn't tell it was coming at all because the regular PMS had been happening all month, they were short and light and there weren't any cramps like usual, and across my lower ribs have been hurting, it was a stabbing pain and it still happens on and off.

my boyfriend has said that I'm pregnant but I've proved that I'm not with negative pregnancy tests. does anyone know what could be wrong with me? I was thinking that I could have something else wrong with me. maybe a cyst, don't really know what kind. maybe something is up with an organ. something like that. what are your thoughts on this?