Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i hav SEVERE OCD... how do i deal with it?? my parents cant stand it and

my old school used to laugh at me..? my OCD is weird and very different from the "common" OCD like if i touch something by mistake i hav to rewind it and i take hours coz it never seems right i spent my life trying to fix these "mistakes" i cant stand it anymore and neither can my family and especially my friends..my friends will try to help me but i know their tolerance has a limit they will eventually get annoyed with me and its not their fault i wont blame them...
    my family too, especially my mom sometimes she gets soo annoyed with me she hits me and says that if i do it again she will chop off my head or send me away... i know she doesnt mean it but says it a lot and it really hurts me a lot
    my old school used to laugh at me coz i would repeat movements in class and im in a new school.. its better but that laughter from them still haunts me everyday
    im failing school coz i spent all my time on OCD
    i irritate my family

and i suffer every moment i dont know wat to do
    i dont wanna destroy the lives of everyone else

Downloads
    Uploads
    I Have Ocd Also The Answer Is Mental Health And Meds It Can Control This Behavior Along With Learning New Coping Skilld Good Luck You Can Get Help Seek Mental Health Ok

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't want to imply that there is anything wrong with your mind, because there obviously isn't, but you do need to see a doctor who then can refer you to the medical help you need.

There are all kinds of people with this kind of malady, with variations, who suffer just as you are doing. But there are remedies, both medical and other treatment, so don't hesitate to ask for help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bless your heart....I'm guessing that your doctor hasn't been much help?

I had a friend that went to counseling for her OCD and it got a little better but then she went on meds and her life was almost "normal" She need both therapy and the meds.

People aren't always as understanding as they could be about OCD.

Keep your chin up.