The day before i was drinking Budlight. (weak)haha. But i was having stomach pain. And this happens every time i'll eat something maybe with oils or anything fattening. And i don't think i'm used to it. But my stomach was hurting a GRIP (i had a good buzz) and then i was cool after words but then went to sleep and i dreamt my stomach was hurting alot i think i was even crying in my dream... and it felt like real pain.. anywho i went on this dream mood thing. (it tells you what your dreams mean) and i looked on pain this is what it said.

Pain

To dream that you are in pain, signifies that you are being too hard on yourself with regards to a situation that was out of your control. It may also be a true reflection of real pain that exists somewhere in your body. Dreams can reveal and warn about health problems.
[[[[[ and this scared me 'cause i'm having trouble with my stomach. i think i messed up my inside from my Eating Disorder ]]]]] i eat but exercise a grip. and eat healthy foods not greasy stuff. idk. and i wanted to tell my mom but im too scared.