Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I get 'too wet' that it feels like 'nothing' during sex, how do i fix this?

me and my boyfriend were having sex the other night and my problem is that i get soooo wet before he actually gets a chance to come (he goes for a good while so i can get off two and three times) but the other night i got so wet that he said it was just slipping and sliding out and it didnt feel like 'nothing' and it was really hard for him to come.

he said that it was so good leading up to that part but i just get so wet. i mean it makes me feel horrible - like im bad during sex or something, but he assured me that its not my fault and its not bad its just i get off so much and it feels so good to him that he wants to so bad but he doesnt for me and then by the time hes really really ready to come its really too wet..

ladies, how do i fix this problem?

Downloads
    Uploads
    How bout this Ashley and not being glib, but u are just one of those girls who gets really wet when u blow. U can't be something u are not so just go with it and be happy you have a partner who turns u on so much. One thing u can try is to squeezeeee your pelvic muscles while he is moving in and out. Also, you can move your hand down and with your finger, rub it on the underside of his penis while he is moving in and out. Give these a try. Then if all else fails, there is always the BJ. LOL.. Best wishes and blessed be. toybox.