I feel so unaccomplished. I've been working so hard at school that I haven't taken the time to explore anything else, my ultimate goal of being a doctor won't be met until I'm 30 (I'm 17 now) and I feel useless. Plus, I wish I could model as well, but I'll be too old soon. I adore modeling, even with all of the hard work and long hours involved. I couldn't do school and it at the same time though, because with school I only concentrate on it.

I'm getting scared I'm almost 18 and I don't want to be (not because I'll legally be an adult, but because I'm older and still have done nothing). I look around and there are so many people my age who are already there, whether they're the models or the geniuses or both or something else.

I feel like I lost my childhood to school. When I was four I couldn't sleep from worrying about not getting into Harvard. I look back at my life thus far and I see a ton of anxiety that has hovered over my head regardless of the fake smile I gave.

I just wish I could do everything. I feel so worthless. I hate myself for not doing anything.

I'm just looking for advice. I'm sorry this sounds so selfish. Thank you for understanding!
I'm sorry, I wasn't sure where to put this. I hope that since a lot of this deals with stress this section is okay for it. Thanks!