...want to kill myself? but I really can't find a way out of this pit of dispair i'm in. I don't do drugs I don't drink. I'm just shutting myself off from the world and life. I don't know where to go to get help anymore i've tried the doctors, family so called friends and nobody wants to help. I had it all 3 months ago was doing well on my degree, drove a nice car, kept a nice house and had a nice partner. Now I can't even drag myself out of bed let alone get dressed or open the curtains. I now have no income coming from anywhere as i've had to defer my studies for a year due to ill health and i'm going to lose my house as I can't afford the rent. I've informed everyone of my circumstances as i'm undergoing treatment for cervical cancer yet there is a glitch with my claim for incapacity and I may not be entitled now. i'm physically an mentally unfit for work but can't get help from anywhere. It's gotten to the point i'm having to sell all my household contents on ebay just to make ends meet. Life sucks