Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i feel like im wasting my life, do you think so?

i work and go to college.. it takes up all my time literally. i have to make room for my boyfriend who i see a couple times a week and sometimes not even that. my best friend moved away to college and i never see her, my friends here arent real friends.. im so sad from having to leave high school and my best friend and never see my boyfriend that all i do is sit around and do virtually nothing. im sad all the time and i want to be happy again. the only time i feel alright is when im with my boyfriend. we've been going out for 6 months and we're getting to the point where we start to get serious, but i want to see him more. i feel like i have nothing to do when im not with him or my best friend. its like im not interested in anything at all. in high school i didnt have any interests either, but my best friend was always with me and we had a lot of good times together, now im all alone. even my family is kind of abandoning me because they think i need to be "independent" which they need a definition for. i have nothing i wanna do anymore. i miss how things used to be, i dont want to waste my life anymore. i always look back and see all the opportunities ive missed, im only 17, but i feel like ive completely wasted 17 good years doing nothing.

Just wanted some unbiased opinions.. i guess..
    sorry for the gap.. i accidentally hit enter a few times, and sorry if it sounds like a giant rant, its just how i feel right now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get a potato and and some cheese and butter and mash it on you face. It's a lot of fun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get a potato and and some cheese and butter and mash it on you face. It's a lot of fun.