Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I feel like dieing can anyone shed some light and help me?

Hi im 16 i know im young but whats the point? i got to a good school ive had a good upbringing but its not until now that ive realised, whats the point, since college ive been kicked off my media school im fat never had a girlfriend or an relationship with a girl im more of the safe person i piss my parents and my relatives of im always told to change my life! im always bullied at school due to my weight im 13 stone, i scare myself every night by asking the question what happens after you die? Seriously imagine this is it and i know people say make the most out of life it doesn't do anything for me, my parents want me to be my brother because hes slim he goes to the gym (naturally) he does good in school, goes to parties every friday he goes out every night i just sit around playing games just gettin told to sort my fucking like out, my dad if i dont set my life out i will get kicked out of the house i keep alot of things bottled up that i will not tell my parents and i think sometimes to get rid of all of it i have to die! and no its not like i am emo or something on the contrary tbh im normal in a way i dont have a style. so yeh theres my life sorry for the wall of text

Downloads
    Uploads
    ur brother , do what he does , be like him, from what ur telling me, u dont have it that bad TRUST ME u really dont