...though..im depress ? im 5'4 ,27 yrs old,i was 135 lbs i lost 15 lbs by excersizing for 8 weeks in feb-april ..and finally achieved my goal of 120lbs..and quited excersizing from May 15th 2008 uptill now becuz of busy schedules & responsibilities..i weigh myself yesterday it was showing 123 lbs,i was so depress,,i started my workout today 1 hour but havent started my diet plans yet..i mean my lower areas is fine n fit..slim..face,thighs, butts n legs..but i feel bulky from belly,arms chest,shoulders..basically the trunk area..not much but a lil bit..HOW LONG shud it take me to get rid of tht fat iv put on in 3 1/2 months?..im sure iv put more fat than on the scale as fat is lighter i guess any specific excersizes for it ?
i'v started treadmill 1 mile,jumproping 500 times,4 weight training excersizes it takes 45 min ..and lots of water..Am i doing right ? If i regularly do this any idea how long will it take to get in shape and get my ideal weight again of 120 lbs. i dont want result on the scale though i want to loose inches ! cuz scale isnt showing much change than the real me..

Helppppppppp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!