I think I need help but I don’t know what to do. I used to be depressed for about 3 years but I never realized it until about a year or so ago. I had extreme denial and insecurity issues that really held me back from doing the things I loved, and I had a very hard time being myself around people. I barely knew who I was. I have been using the power of positive energy to see myself in a different light, but as of the past month or so I have been feeling terrible. I’m tired, irritable, have no social life, no sex drive (which is very unlike me), been eating unhealthy (which is also unlike me, I usually count all my calories), and I just don’t care anymore. I have no dating life, I’m 22 and pretty, I don’t have an interest in anyone at all. I feel like everyone I meet is pointless in my life. I have pushed away all my friends, and I sit alone and listen to Joy Division and Morrissey all day. I feel pathetic, I don’t know how to feel better. These are the same things I used to do, and I don’t want to fall back into the same trap but it’s already happening and I can’t suck myself out of it. I want to make new friends but have none. I rarely go out. I don’t have friends at work either, nor at school (I take an accounting class twice a week). I cry at work sometimes when no one is around. I feel so lonely but I can’t find anything or anyone that understands me. I try and put myself out there to meet men and they ignore me. To top all of this off I am in love with a man I can’t have, he has no interest in me. We used to be best friends and now I never see him, I can’t tell him I love him, he has a serious girlfriend and I just don’t know how to get over him. It looms over me everyday. I love to draw and paint but I haven’t produced one piece of art in over a year and I feel like everything I do is a waste of time. Everything I make is a waste of time. I even think my accounting class is a waste of time. I just want to lie in bed. How can I stop these feelings? I hate feeling helpless, I want to feel better about myself but I just don’t know what to do.