Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i dont know if i was molested?

i just want to know if these r normal things for a father to say
    "well instead of letting a stranger abuse and have sex roughly with my daughters,id rather just do it myself and have sex gently with them"
    "well if my daughters are just gonna be sluts i mind as well do it myself"
    im asking because im 14 right now,but when he said that me and my 4 older sisters were all about under 15,and i have this feeling i was molested,i have no memory's just this feeling,and i have certain problems like,i cant sleep without the light on,im really scared,im very paranoid all the time,he also just does really bad things to us like trashing our house and calling us names,but its just so horriable because i have this feeling but no memories,and if he did do anything i want him in jail,and i also have this hate for him i mean if he died i would not care abit,

well if u could just tell me if u think it sounds like anything,
    do u know of any good like numbers i could call to talk to a counsler on the phone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    were your sisters molested?
    you could have been... but it also sounds like he was emotionally abusive too, which can cause you to act this way.
    why does he trash your house? is he on drugs or drinks a lot?
    he sounds scarey. if i were you i'd go live with one of your sisters.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i think u should tell someone like a teacher wat is happening like a teacher bcuz thats kinda gross for a dad to say things like that... i think he probably is molesting u.
    Tell someone!

Downloads
    Uploads
    WTF!! thats creepy, I'd report Mr. Creeper to the authorities.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you could have been or it could be a feeling of something that could happen if you dont speak up. A father should NEVER say anything like that to his family at anytime. Completely and totally unacceptable!! You shouldnt have to live like that! I am so sorry to hear something so terrible. I have that kind of a feeling from when i was little. And its to a specific song, I had hypnosis done to find out why but even the hypnotist couldnt regress me back to the appropriate age to find out why. So whenever I hear that song I get this really weird creepy sensation and it makes me sick to my stomache, but no memories whatsoever. Fortunately for me that man has been out of my life since I was 6, it was my moms boyfriend. Anyway, find a counselor or someone who can help you. But a counselor is a good start, they can point you in the right direction, and they have to stick to patient confidentiality. GL I will pray for you

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats inappropriate for a father to say that about you. The tough things is you have no physical memory about it. What i would do is if you feel unsafe at home i would find an adult outside of the situation like a teacher or counselor or someone else's mom that you trust to talk to them about it. Dont jump to the cops yet until you have some sort of evidence a counselor can really talk to you and find out whats really going on.

Downloads
    Uploads
    always trust your instincts, sometimes when a horrible event happens in your younger years, you don't fully remember it because it was so traumatizing, but you always have the feeling in the back of your mind, you always have that fear that it will happen again, you need to talk to someone you trust about it whether it's a teacher, the police, your mom, or another family member that doesn't live with you. I'm not sure of an exact number you could call but go on google and look up hope line for rape victims I saw a number to call once.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is so awful, and those are not normal things for anyone to say EVER. Please, please see a counselor ASAP, they can help you.