Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was dizzy all day yesterday since i woke up, & today i am dizzy again help!?

i woke up yesterday i felt soo dizzy, i thought it was because i needed food in my system & i ate & nothing i was still dizzy. i worked & got through the day but i was busy all day. i checked my blood pressure it was fine. I ate all my meals so its has nothing to do with me having an empty tummy. I just woke up today & im still dizzy & i feel a little nauseous..does anybody know whats wrong with me?!

help me please

GboyDaDboy23

Heart New To Ms. Mariuh

Hey Mariuh, I found your symptoms quite familiar.
    As my sister had the same things going on as far as dizzy spells.To help you better understand if you had a heavy cycle or more frequent cycle following your sudden illness, it could be do to anemia or lameness terms low Iron deficciency.try going to the doctor and get checked out!!! Now sweetheart.Let know you are o.k OKAYYYYY!!!Smooches