I am desperately needing some advice or information if someone has any on this topic. I have not had my period in 51 days. I am NOT pregnant. This has been an ongoing issue for awhile here. To make a loooong story short, I underwent some serious stress about 4 years ago and my body just cannot seem to rebound. I have been to naturopathic doctors, medical doctors, chinese herbalists, acupuncture (which actually really helped but I can't afford to go every week), and of course a few years with self study and spending who knows how much money on herbs or whatnot. I do not want to put a "band aid" on this and just take birth control (which actually didn't seem to help). I was told the closest thing that I come close to as far as "diagnosis"is PCOS, but they say it's not really PCOS (????). I do not have insulin resistance, I'm not overweight, I do not have a bunch of hair growing, etc. The only symptoms I have is waiting way over the "normal" 28 days for my period, and I break out. My hormone tests show that my DHEA is way high which of course in turn has made my testosterone high as well which is why I break out. HELP! No doctors or practitioners have a CLUE of what to do for me!!! ANY help would be appreciated.