Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    humanity processing

I cant quite grasp hold of shit.....?

Need help finding out why im emotionless, my thoughts race a million miles an hour. I have no sense of when to stop killing my self such as lake of sleep on busy days, over stressing my self by bottling inside thoughts and ideas and fucking anger! I find my self in a dream world alot juss kinda riding shotgun next to myself as i speed down a crowded freeway full of deadly turns bumby roads, 18 wheelers, dynamite sticks, and satans almighty grasp on the throttle pushing me lightspeed into my own death that i cant help but watch. 10 slit throat didnt die, 14 or 15 slit wrist almost died(looked like a bloody mess lmao) i smoke a lot i drank bleach 3 times! damit 3 times!!!! nothing yet... juss felt like shrooms for a weeks. and i still feel chemicals burning inside. My left side of lung might be out of commission, i possibly have cancer. i think im going blind, i think i have throat cancer, i lost intrest in all genres of music, *cough* so my question was i born to fuckin train wreck?

Rachel
    go onto an internet chat room and find someone u can really open up to. or go see a counsellor.

Downloads
    Uploads
    *yawn* oh look, a 'depressed' teenager. how original.

Downloads
    Uploads
    no. you weren't born like that.
    YOU caused this.
    you are a suicidal junkie...who needs help.
    so go get some help. go to a doctor and see if your lungs and

all of that are fine. then go to a rehab center....then consider getting some therapy or seeing a psychiatrist.