****READ!!!*******if you dont feel like reading the novel i typed up (sorry!) just answer this, whats a solution that makes you STAY asleep all night, does weed work?(insomnia caused by addrall??)******* i encourage you to read it though!!! THANK YOU

Ok so i started taking adderall about 3 weeks ago, the first week i was getting bad side effects like irritability, head aches etc, but no sleeping problems at all. The second week started the same but as it went on the side effects seemed to be going away, and sleeping was the same, no problems. I took the weekend off of adderall and now my third week i have almost no side effects at all the mood swing problems are gone (thank god!) no more head aches, even the small side effects seem to be gone meanwhile all the benefits off adderall are the same if not better. so at this point im thinking adderall really is great maybe we just got off on the wrong foot, but ovecourse there has to be something bad, now im having sleeping problems, falling asleep is no problem its staying asleep. last night i went to bed at 12 it didnt take long at all to fall asleep but i woke up around 230, after that i woke up every 30 minuetes to an hour, every time i woke up my head would feel like it was squeezed under pressure kind of like when your on a plane id be tossing and turning and there would be 500 thoughts bouncing around my head all at once and often ill have a song stuck in my head that WON'T stop playing over and over in my head, at one point i heard a clock ticking but its all my ears could focus on i couldnt block it out, it was driving me crazy and although it didnt last long i relised today i dont have a clock or anything that would even make that noise! the first few times i woke up weren't that bad i was kind of tired and fell back asleep pretty quickly but as the night went on it took longer to fall back asleep and it got worse and worse, although i wanted to sleep because i knew i didnt get enough my body and mind were awake and rested. when i tried to sleep my brain would feel overwhelmed with jumbled thoughts and all sorts of random things all at once and that is a horrible feeling especailly when a pattern like a line of a song just keep playing in your brain over and over and over i dont know if anyone has had this but its the worst! but when i gave in and just layed there not trying to sleep i didnt feel as bad (dont get me wrong it definatly wasnt fun) the final time i woke up was 545 and i layed in bed trying to sleep until 645 when i finally gave up and just got ready for school, i usually try to wake up around 715 and then lay in bed slowly "waking up" for a half hour sometimes longer because im always really sleepy in the morning but in that good way where my bed feels like the most comfortable thing in the whole world, this morning was obviously different, when i got out of bed at 645 i was wide awake like it was the middle of the afternoon and i went through my day totally normal, its only been a couple of nights like this so far though so maybe it just hasnt caught up with me yet? i havnt truely felt tired since last weekend before my third week began
i wouldnt even mind all this so much except when i wake up in the night my brain feels so overwhelmed and restless its like I want to sleep but my brains wont SHUT UP and i cant control it, it drives me crazy!
its only been a few nights like this but its getting worse last night even though i technically slept none of it felt like sleep at all probably because it wasnt for more than an hour at a time and i never felt like i was in a "deep" sleep.

so anyway i know this is almost deffinatly from the adderall, but i dont want to stop taking it even though my restless brain is extreemly annoying in the middle of the night its not effecting me at all durring the day the lack of sleep hasnt taken a toll on my brain or body(yet atleast) i feel great all day.

..if you have anything to share that would be great and it would be cool to know whats really going on in my body thats doing this BUT my real question it how to stay asleep?

i wish falling asleep was the problem because i have lots of solutions for that warm milk, blazing (sorry mom lol), and some tricks like i go through every muscle in my body starting with my toes moving up my body and just relaxing them (i did this every time i woke up last night at first it helped but by the end i couldnt get past my toes without getting distracted, it does work though try it!) but im falling alseep like a normal person..actually staying asleep is alot harder of a problem to sovle. does anyone have any solutions something that will keep me sleeping ALL NIGHT. a few people told me to blaze before i go to bed but i feel like it would work for the first few hours of the night but then ware off and ill be back to waking up, am i wrong?? (no one freak out on me please, i just want to sleep)

also since adderall my diet has changed idk if that changes anyth