Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i break out in hives N i itch so bad what could be wrong?

it spreads and i take a valium for it but that doesnt help neither does benadryl

Junior Member daddysgirl12342002's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Often it is an allergic reaction that causes the hives. When the skin comes into contact with a foreign substance that seems threatening, the body over-produces histamines, which are meant to protect the body from the threatening substance. The problem is, the body may react this way to substances that are not really threatening, such as a particular soap or laundry detergent.
    Food allergies are often what causes hives. Food allergies can develop suddenly, so even if you've eaten a certain food in the past without problems, you may become allergic to it and it may become something that causes hives.
    Allergic reactions to medications may also cause hives. If you think medicine is causing your hives, talk to your doctor. Don't stop taking any medication until you've spoken with your doctor.
    Other times people experience stress hives, breaking out when they are under a lot of stress. This can cause people to feel embarrassed or self-conscious, which only leads to more stress. Then more stress hives break out and it becomes a vicious cycle.

I recommend Hivarex. Hivarex is an all-natural treatment that we have found to be very effective. Hivarex works to provide both long-term and short-term relief by helping the body to maintain optimal immune system health.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are probably allergic to something. When you get these hives think back to everything you have eaten that day, or what kind of soap you use, or if you have played with a animal that you could be allergic to. It is usually pretty easy to pin point what is causing the hives. A shower can usually get rid of them (Unless the soap you are using is causing it.) If it doesn't go away see a doctor.

Hope this helps.