Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I been up for just about 48 hours..need to stay awake for at least another 12 !!?

How can I stay awake, I NEED to get through this one last day of the week then I can finally get some sleep during the weekend..

...This is starting to become a real pain !! My eyesight is getting really blurry and my body is REALLY trying to get me to nod off !! Help !!

It's 4:15am atm..I need to get into my place of study, hand in an assignment and prepare another one..before getting the train back into the city center and changing over to one headed for my hometown (around 6pm)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Need to keep your mind active, caffeine would be the obvious choice. Don't lie down no matter how much you tell yourself you're just resting.

However its not good for you to do, why do you need to stay up so bad? You won't be able to do anything in the state you're in, might as well sleep in my opinion.