Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am very scared of the dentist?

I probably have like 3 cavities and i am completely PETRIFIED of the dentist, i have no idea what i should do my 3 of my teeth hurt so i put some oragel on them and it feels better for a while, i am getting ear aches and head aches from this. Please tell me some things to over come my fear. When ever i even think of the dentist it feels like i am gonna cry. I am sooooooo scared of the dentist! The main reason why i am scared is because of the needles and drilling and everything else. once i went and i was getting a filling, i was so scared that i didn't get Novocain and it didn't hurt! PLEASE HELP ME WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!??????
    i am sick of this! I can not live like this anymore but i am sooo scared! My teeth hurt and stuff and yeah!! ugh

I also have braces and the teeth that hurt mostly are the ones with the rings around them on the back. but my other one hurts too so idk! ughhh

Downloads
    Uploads
    im scared toooooo