Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Emily B

I am so scared.. Could I be pregnant? Help... Please read thoroughly.?

8 weeks ago, me and my boyfriend did "stuff". I went down on him with my mouth on his penis, got some precum in my mouth (probably), and kissed him... About 3 minutes after, he went down on me. I'm hoping the precum didn't transfer between my mouth to his, from his mouth to my vulva.. getting me pregnant. I was ovulating.

Well I stressed all that month about being preg, and I had a light period... I think due to stress? At about 5 weeks I took two preg tests, they were negative. At 7 weeks I took another, it was negative. I also had another period which was normal cramping, heavy, and dark red blood that lasted for 6 days.

its been 8 weeks now. I am having a very SLIGHT nausea/stomache achey pain lasting all day. I still feel like I have a normal appetite though. No sore boobs, not tired. But my lymph nodes are swollen on my neck. I do have a teenie cold but not much. Could I be pregnant? I'm soo scared.. I'm ovulating right now, having the slippery discharge and everything.
    This is the second day of the "nausea"... It is very slight this morning, but it went away once I ate something, and is gone now. My mom, not knowing I could be pregnant, is telling me I could be getting some kind of virus, due to the cold and flus going around. I'm so scared..

Downloads
    Uploads
    The good news is, you aren't pregnant. The bad news, your cold might be getting a bit worse. Please try not to worry - you are fine.

Doglover
    Oh my goodness, you worry WAY TOO MUCH. You're NOT pregnant!

Chrissey
    Don't worry, you are definitely not pregnant. Stress will definitely do alot to you. You are feeling the way you are because of the cold or swollen glands since your nodes on your neck are swollen. Relax, you will be fine. Don't worry. Have you ever heard the saying, " Worrying is like a rocking chair. You go back and forth but it doesn't get you anywhere."