about 3 years ago i noticed that i was of an extremely slim build yet i had a swollen protruding gut. and i mean bloated so much i looked like i was 6 months pregnant. i only did something about it about a year an a half ago, i stopped eating wheat products and now only eat wheat free. the change is drastic, it is so much smaller yet it is still not in proportion with the rest of me - i have very slender arms, legs and a small bust yet my belly, by proportion, is a lot bigger.
it makes me so depressed i just want to cry when i look at it, i am constantly on the verge of an eating disorder, i eat well but only because i know i have to, i think if i had the will power i would be anorexic.
i have lots of fibre in my diet, which by the way is pretty much balanced. i barely eat sugary things and i take water retention tablets as well as tablets that put good bacteria in your gut.
it just doesn't seem right, like there's some mistake. i feel even more depressed when people tell me its in my genes and i cant change it, because i dont want to live the rest of my life with this tummy.

any advice is helpful, thanks