I'm a teenage female and I was walking around one day and I just all of a sudden got really nausea's and really hot (I was in a building with AC) and then I just passed out for two minutes on my way to sit down I passed out again for a minute. After wards I had an awful headache. My mom rushed me to the hospital, and by the time we got there my headache was numbing and I didn't know where I was. (I was really out of it) They admitted me and I was in the hospital for 4 days. For about the next week I would pass out about twice a day and it was always the same as the first time. All they could do was give me morphine. I had a Cat scan, xrays of almost everywhere, a spinal tap, multiple batteries of blood work, a tox-screen, a steady IV, an EKG, and a sort of Xray of my heart and several other tests. They released me because there was nothing else they could do. Prior to this I was in excellent physical condition. I am a serious athlete. I saw a neurologist, a cardiologist, an infectous disease doctor and my pediatrician. They treated as lyme, but the medicine just made me more nauseasso they tookme off of it. It has been 2 months and I still have no energy, and I cant sleep. I would really like to know what is/was wrong with me. Thanks for any suggestions