Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am at my last draw; what should I do??!!?

I am basically at my last draw! I don't know what to do anymore! I am a 27 year old female whom I have been dealing with depression for all my life! But, they just finally figured out what was wrong with me after numerous hospitalizations! I really just wanna die!!! I can't deal or live like this anymore! I'm soo sick and tired of my mental illnesses.
    Just a quick background check--I've had 16 mental hospitalizations in 2 -3 years. Last summer till now!
    I suffer from Major Depression, Anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder, Scizoeffective Disorder and Suicidal Ideation.
    I have had ECT's(shock treatment) tried numerous amounts of medicines, DBT(dialectical behavior therapy), psychiatrists, therapists. Nothing seems to work for me!!!
    I have attempted suicide in the past and I self harm(cutting).
    But, this is like the worst it has been with the voices and the intrusive thoughts! My body literally aches from the depression!
    I know my family and friends love me=but I just cant see past that; I really and truly don't want to live anymore!!!
    I pray and wish that when morning comes- I wont wake up!
    I'm sure people reading this have either been in the same place or are there now. Some people would say hold on a little longer-that life will get better! Well let me tell you that thats total bull shit!!!

Someone please just sympathize with me or give me some kind of helpful advice.
    Thanks.
    Sorry for making this soo long! (and to think I basically gave you the clean cut version)! Yahoo would prob delete this question if they saw graphic details and so on!

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i know some depressed people they talk and it helps them get better

my aim is Williamx11373

Downloads
    Uploads
    well i know some depressed people they talk and it helps them get better

my aim is Williamx11373