I know that everyone says that if you have had an orgasm you will know it. Well I am 25 and up to this year I never knew I could have an orgasm. I don't know if I just never thought to stimulate my clitoris or what. That seems to be my spot. I can't have an orgasm when I have sex... I just never have. I guess that is pretty odd though since most women probably do. It seems the only way so far taht i know of is to just stimulate my clitoris for a while or with a vibrator. my question is here. it takes a while because my vibrator is powerful and at first its a bit too sensitive but after a while it starts feel very.. I don't know the word... like it is starting to actually feel a sensation. It is one of those feelings that I wish that I could keep for 2 minutes or longer. My orgasms don't last long at all. sometimes right afterwards i will put it back in that place and i will orgasm again. but it still is short. maybe 6 seconds or so. it may be longer but it doesn't feel long.

basically I start sweating at the back of my legs and sometimes my legs shake a bit. when it comes it feels so good and i know that it has to be something! this is an orgasm right? Everyone says you should know but really.. i think that sometimes people can get confused about what they are feeling. so please anyone who can help.