I've booked a doctors appointment for next week, but I just wondered what you thought. I was diagnosed with depression 2 years ago and referred to a psychiatrist. I didn't take the pills given to me, or go to the psychiatrist. Now, I feel so much worse than I did then, not just because my depression is worse, but because I never know what I'm going to be feeling like. I can't go to college at the moment because it's too much mental energy for me to handle just to have the courage to go there, but before this I felt so happy and like I could succeed at college and get any career I wanted. I get irritated so easily at the moment and have to walk away from whatever is irritating me and calm myself down. I also have audio hallucinations at night, nothing too drastic.. just like standing on a street with no cars and lots of people passing me by while I catch lines of conversations, it's quite peaceful though. I hear this almost every night while falling asleep. I feel like I'm waiting for the happiness to come back, whenever that shall be, but that depression will come soon after. Any thoughts?