I am often very depressed mainly because of the weather as I live in a very gloomy part of england. The weather just makes me complain about everything.

I have extreme highs and then on the ocntrary extreme lows to the point where I become terribly depressed and cry uncontrolably. I feel as if I am unable to cope when I get like this, I feel worthless and a faliure.

I can not stop dreaming and thinking about music, even whilst at school, all I want to do is become a profesional singer but I have low confidence in myself and I don't feel I can get my dream because I'm not good enough. I am nobodies fool and I often feel patronised if anyone compliments me for my work, this is very annoying.

At the weekend I breakdown and I try to escape by drinking alcohol. I have a glass (small) of irsh cream and then I drink around half a glass of vodka. It's enough to make me tipsy at least, i'm not sure if this is dangerous.
If I have no chance in the music industry then I will be completely dead inside, I've got nothing left. I am alone.

Do you think I have potential, please listen to this that I composed:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3JWJ_ii2g

Thank you very much.