Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member rebelkid95@attenet's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

how should i ask my dad about something?

how should i ask my dad about masterbating.....i want to see how it is done but i am not gay! i am just courous but i would like to see in person or whatever. but how should i ask him to show me or what do i do

Downloads
    Uploads
    answer this
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081126143744AAwbVGa

Downloads
    Uploads
    First.. i don't think i would want my dad "showing" me how to MB. Asking about it is ok but thats about it. Besides its something that just comes natural when you do something that feels good. You will have to figure this out on your own.. but i wouldn't suggest running to dad and asking for some advice like your wanting.. thats just wierd.

Downloads
    Uploads
    answer this

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081126143744AAwbVGa

Downloads
    Uploads
    First.. i don't think i would want my dad "showing" me how to MB. Asking about it is ok but thats about it. Besides its something that just comes natural when you do something that feels good. You will have to figure this out on your own.. but i wouldn't suggest running to dad and asking for some advice like your wanting.. thats just wierd.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ummm...I wouldn't. That seems pretty awkward. You could ask him about it maybe, but I wouldn't ask him to actually do it for you. If you really want to see how to do it you can look online, go to advancedmasturbation.com , it has techniques and other stuff.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ummm...I wouldn't. That seems pretty awkward. You could ask him about it maybe, but I wouldn't ask him to actually do it for you. If you really want to see how to do it you can look online, go to advancedmasturbation.com , it has techniques and other stuff.