I am 17 years old and 147cm or 4 foot 11 inches and weigh 63kgs or 140 pounds, my goal is 45 kgs or 100 pounds as this is a heathly weight for my height. Weight has always been an issue with me and I have tried loads of fad diets, its time to finally do this for me and do it the healthy way!
I do range of exercise every week, monday and wednesday yoga tuesday a combat kick boxing class and thursday a weights and aerobics class and saturday another weights class. I try and walk on the treadmill as much as possible but I am finding it hard with my work load. I am finally ready to lose weight for me, no more set timetables, as they say slow and steady wins the race.

What I am looking for?

Any food tips, or great recipes and the good foods I can eat, I do know only a certain amount of carbs and protein and half a plate of veges (have been doing this for years :P)

WHAT I REALLY NEED IS....
To know how to stop my cravings, this is the bit where it gets really hard, I walk into my kitchen and there is all the food, even though it is mostly good, I just don't know how to control my bad eating habbits! So any tips would be great thank you!

I am ready to finally lose this uneccessary weight and I am finally doing this for myself, not for my parents or so people won't judge me or for a certain date like my ball just for me, this is a life change not a quick 2 month quick fix and then go back to your old habbits, this is all about you!
Its your time now, and I am going to take as much time as I need because I know that I can do this, I have the motivation I just need the will power, and thats were you guys come in, so if you could give me any tips that would be great!

Thank you, so much