Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to loose weight without buying a bunch of products?? Help!!?

I've been trying to loose weight for about a month now. I joined the U.S. Air Force and since then I've had to loose weight because I'm at my weight limit. I exercise 5-7 days a week walking/running on the treadmill for 20-35 minutes along with some weight lifting, sit-ups and push-ups. If not that, I do a fat-burning DVD that has 5, 10-minute sessions and I do 2 of them in a row along with some weight lifting, sit-ups, and push-ups.

I eat very little throughout the day and when I do, I watch what I eat. I eat alot of salads (at least 1 a day) with 1 or 2 tablespoons of dressing . I stay away from fried food and sugars. I don't drink soda anymore (maybe once a week but most the time not even that) I drink fresh carrot juice and apple juice with no sugar added.

What else can I do? I've lost maybe a couple of inches, but it's not the inches I need to loose. I have to loose 10lbs. and it needs to be within the next month or so. I don't want to buy a bunch of advertised pills or products but I don't know what else to do! Any advice will be extremely helpful!! Thanks so much!

Unregistered
    I'm facing the same problem you're in, but i'm not in the U.S army force. I want to loose 10lbs as well, and i'm going to start a new diet my friends recommended since it helped them out.
    You said you've already cut down your intake on junky foods. Instead of the carrot juice, try water. It may say fresh on the label, but there are so hidden chemicals they add in to create more "flavor" which means it's more horrible for your body and slowly slows down your metabolism. Besides, if you drink alot of water, it flushes out your system. Most of the weight you're not loosing is becoming muscle which will obviously make you gain more "weight"
    I know a grown man doing this may be awkward, but dancing is a fun and healthy way to loose weight. I do it all the time, it's fun and makes you sweat, alot!!
    I hate Tuna, but it's healthy for you. If you don't like it either, try putting a SMALL amount into your salads. Also, in the next 3 weeks, cut down 200 calories less than usual until you reach 600 it gives your metabolism time to adjust and work with it!
    Good luck!