...genuine advice)? Ok so first off I want to explain my particular situation as best I can...

I've been doing coke for almost 6 years now, I'm not the guy who does it every day, or even every week and has sold all his worldly belongings to support this habit. I get into it once or twice a month (sometimes more, sometimes less) and when I do it it is either alone in my condo or with one or two really close friends. I don't go out, I don't drive or do anything that could end up hurting anyone else.

I'm sure there is the addiction to the feeling of escaping from my problems and worries for an entire night, and of course the physical addiction (which has never been the main reason for doing it at all, I often go months without doing it and never suffer any kind of physical or mental withdrawal). What Im most addicted to are the conversations.
Anyone who has ever done it knows that it is the one time that all your thoughts are completely lined up, and you never have to struggle to find the right words.
You find the perfect words to explain exactly how you feel, what you think etc. During these conversations I have found out more about myself and was able to come to terms with things I had never been able to do whilst sober. It helped me find religion, it helped me analyze myself to stop me making the same mistakes over and over... and so on.
I find myself completely addicted to this... The feeling of being able to say exactly what you wanted to say without mucking it up is incredibly satisfying.... and I don't know how to stop doing this terrible drug. I stop for months then fall back in, its irresistable!

Any ideas?
Oh and this may be of interest, whenever I end up doing it alone (sometimes its nice to just be by yourself and think), I always end up on yahoo answers and spend hours answering questions, helping solve peoples problems, and generally just trying to help complete strangers with whatever is stressing them out. I have never come up with answers as thorough or as precise when I've done it with a clear head, I have helped people with a few of my answers and that feels good... but its completely twisted in with my addiction!