Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how the hell can a man loose his virginity ?

well today i cut my damn penis off (not chopped it off) my frenulum ripped off and i told my sister that that happened(shes a girl shes 24 and she help me with anything ok my mom i dont tell her sh*t cause naaa)soo se told me congrats u lost ur virginity ima like fuk u lol

but do i need to go to the hospital right?? is not bleeding or nothing its just red and it sting a lil but i read this and this is what thit says

The frenulum is like the joining ridge under the tongue. It is the small sheet of skin underneath the glans (head) of the penis, which joins the glans to the foreskin. If the frenulum is too short on the erect penis, it does not allow the foreskin to slide forward and causes pain. During intercourse, this can happen and as a result the tight frenulum will often rip and bleed. In the event, immediate pressure must be applied to the area and urgent medical attention is required. A few surgical sutures will be placed over the bleeding area.

Downloads
    Uploads
    U Shud See A Docter