Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How effective is the camber curl machine at the gym in bulidng strong arms?

I want to get strong arms to be able to eventually weight lift. At this time I can't bench press I'm not strong enough so I'm starting with th camber curl machine eventually will this make my arms stronger?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can't bench the bar? What about standard bars.Tell you what, you don't need a gym mebership anyways.This book Never Gymless has everyhting you need. Here's a link:http://rosstraining.com/. Go to products and get Never Gymless. Get strong by doing pushups off your knees, not a stupid machine. For tips on how to get strong for pullups ,one legged squats, and one arm pushups get this manual.You will get very strong and toned.Forget the gym. When you can get some dumbells and equipment get Infinite Intensity.Anyways you sound cute, like a little lost puppy trying to growl.No offense.I just think its cute you can't bench the bar. Pushups are awesoem though, forget the bench for now.