Getting into nursing school's is one of the biggest accomplisments in my life. For someone so young in their 20's, I had to sacrifice alot of things to get what i wanted. I worked my a** off these past weeks but I'm only passing 5 out of 6 classes. I'm passing clinical, 2 labs, and a communications theory class - it's another "theory" class I haven't been passing. I studied hard - questions, lecture notes, study group and I'm confident I KNOW the material - it's just the application questions and my lack of confidence is what I believe is the problem. I've spoke w. a prof beforehand to let her know my concerns and she's helped. After our last exam they told me i had NO CHANCE of moving on w. my class and the for me to have a "guaranteed spot" is for me pass my other theory class and have it in the WINTER. I'd have to go through EVERYTHING again - all that mental, physical, and emotional torchure and abuse.

I feel like such a failure and for the first time it's difficult for me to have move on and have a positive attitude. THIS IS MY LIFE. i gave all my energy and focus to it. People say "sh*t happens" but i've done everything to avoid being in that situation. I don't have a boyfriend, i don't go out and party, I live at home, i'm not married/kids, etc..."

Nobody knows how hard nursing school is until they get there...and I promise you, i've worked so damn hard...I'm so down and i feel like giving up but i'm not...i just don't have the motivation the work at it anymore...but all i know is even the professors have given me the option of quitting, i'm NOT - HELL NO...b/c there nothing else I'd rather be doing...