Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Lisa L

How do you get rid of a really annoying headache?

I have had this darn headache going on 6 days strait. Sometimes its tolerable sometimes its not. It goes up and down with that but never goes away and its starting to get really annoying.

I have tried putting a wet hand towel on my head, an ice pack, All different types of meds, resting, staying away from the T.V and computer as much as I can. But it wont go away no matter what. I don't know what to do about it. Is there anything that I can try that will help it?

Any remedies besides the ones I just mentioned? I need help getting rid of this stupid lasting headache. I haven't had a headache like this in years. And its a sinus headache and a regular headache. Which stinks. Usually when I try to sleep it off that helps but with this one the minute I wake up my head is throbbing from all ends.

HELP!
    btw I am on my period, it actually started when i started my period but I have never gotten a headache before on my period.

And I was told I get headaches because I have nerve damage and a slipped disk in my upper neck. But I have never had a headache that lasted this long before.
    And actually I'm not a teen, And I am not in school either. At the moment I am a stay at home wife.

Junior Member thingsrgettingbetter's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    when was the last time you had your eyes checked. i used to have a constant headache. the i got glasses. no more headache. they had to realign my eyes with prismed lenses.
    also check your diet are you eating dairy products. some people develope an alergy to them and it causes migraines in some people. if you have to drop particular items you eat and see what happens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    from your avatar you seem like a teen. so am i and its not a headache its a migraine. i get them every single month before my period thats normal. i used to get them before my period every started and it runs in my family. for teens its caused by stress and such especially for girls. i use meds too but the best way is to sleep it off. just sleep. if you have school get a full night of sleep and get there late for once or take the entire day off. im sure your parents will understand. or just sleep in real late if its the weekend

Krazzy 2
    plz visit a doctor.