Well..I'm trying to determine my correct body frame size/body fat percentage so I can figure out where I'm supposed to be in my weight range as well as to satisfy my own curiosity. I weigh about 140 (had a baby 6 months ago so still losing) and can fit in a size 5 pants quite comfortably. It really sucks because I have to weigh less and lose more weight to look thin and I tend to look a little bottom heavy as my upper half looks very bony. I've searched websites and they all have different methods that I feel are not correct such as using the finger method for wrists and what-not. I'm 5 foot 8 with most of my length in my legs (I have a very short back) a shoulder width of about 14 inches (measured from shoulder tip to shoulder tip), wrist size less than 6 inches and a (very hard to determine) elbow of less than 3 inches. Is there any websites that could give me a better way of measuring or should I just see if my doctor can tell me? I feel kind of tooth pickish next to women who are just as tall as me but they look "thicker" not fatter. I think my legs just got too long for my body, I think I look like a 2 legged spider!! Another question...when I graduated I was measured at 5 foot 11 without shoes. I've had 3 children (breastfed them all) and for years I jogged and walked many miles a day and am now almost 31. Should I be worried now that I've lost 3 inches or is this expected because of the variables (breastfeeding, jogging)? I've always taken calcium, but is it too early to think about a bone density scan?