(sorry i really didn't know where to put this.)

okay, so i have a guy friend named jordan.
my boyfriend's name is phillip.
phillip is out of town for the week.
5 of my friends (including jordan) and i all went and stayed at a cabin last night.

a while back, my best friend rachael fell asleep in the same bed as jordan (we all just kind of crash where ever) when she woke up, jordan was staring at her smiling and all of her clothes were messed up. she faintly remembers him touching her in her sleep but she thought it was a dream and that is what she convinced herself of.
for future reference, phillip's ex girlfriend cheated on him with jordan so he really doesn't trust him but he is still his friend.

okay, back to the current situation.
four out of the six of us slept in a huge bed last night.
jordan squeezed in beside me, which kinda made me nervous because i knew that rachael wasn't dreaming the things he did to her.
all i could think about when i tried to fall asleep was being raped. but i didn't want to move because i would have felt rude.
i fell asleep fine. then i feel hands all over me. jordan's hands.
first he was like.. rubbing me, like a massage.
then he acted like we were cuddling basically.
then he went under my shirt and bra.
then tried to go down my pants.

i didn't want him to know i was fully aware of what he was doing.
i really didn't want to make a scene and embarrass him.
all i could do was try to roll over into different postions to make touching me difficult (ex: when he went under my bra i laid on my stomach) i had him believing i didn't know.
he did this for HOURS. the sun was up when he stopped.
when we woke up, he of course acted like nothing happened.

i called my boyfriend as soon as i had the chance and he is pissed.
at jordan, not me of course.
he is going to say something to him but i really don't want drama to start over me.
how do i talk to jordan about it, before phillip does? i wanna be nice about it.

i mean, geez, it seems like jordan has a true problem.
it's almost like he was picturing us as a couple.

something that makes it more creepy to me, is he has a twin brother, who i used to be friends with, and he told me that jordan has been in LOVE with me for 4 years.
the irony is that i formally met him 3 years ago.

PLEASE. what would you do in this situation?
i can't stop being his friend, it would ruin our whole group.
i am, of course, never sleeping in the same room as him again.

but really, what do i say??