I might as well tell everything... When I was six, my best friend died. I blamed myself for her death. A kid got moved down a grade, and she started bullying me. She rounded up my remaining friends and turned them against me. They bashed me up, and excluded me, and encouraged me to think I was a bad person, which I did enough anyway. Once, they brought a knife to school and threatened to stab my sister. The day they did that was the first day I hid from them. When I hid from them, I met this guy... I talked to him and he listened and believed me. He started offering me drugs. I refused. He got angry about it, so tried to rape me (I was 8 at the time) then I moved to a new school. I was scared of everyone there, and kept making myself invisible. I made ONE friend, the person who ignored my presence completely. In year six, I got a teacher who asked me questions about my past. I hated that, so I moved to a new school again. Then I graduated and went to the high school that my one friend was going to. BUT at this school, my year coordinators look like the guy who tried to rape me, and the girl who bullied me. So, naturally, I'm scared of them. I want to get over it, and get more self confidence. I need to learn to cope with it. But I can't talk to anyone. My one friend I have doesn't know any of this. She just doesn't mind my company. So how do I bury my past and get on with life?