Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Chatbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do I help my deal with my boyfriends depression?

I am such a positive, upbeat person, and here lately my boyfriend just mopes around the house. He's extremely negative. This is really starting to take a tole on our relationship, and me. Please help!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ask him quietly, why is he despressed? What has happened? I think he has a problem. Maybe about his family. Try to understand his feelings and make him smile again!!! By knowing what has happened to him, you'll be easier to make him like usual again!!! Just tell him that there's no use to despress or sad. I had happened so there's useless to think about the problem again.

JR
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey Missy. Depression is a serious thing, but needs to be diagnosed properly. It might not be depression at all. He may be unhappy in the relationship. So, sit down and talk to him about it. Tell him you want to help because you care about him. Understand that people commit suicide from depression. But there is hope. Thousands of people get out of their funk through psychological help and medication. If the relationship is an issue then you two need to work on that. That might even include breaking up if it helps him.

J G
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well is it just negativity or is it actual depression. If it is depression, you can not treat him, and he needs to go to at very least a therapist and possibly a dr. If its just negativity then therapy could help, but really, some people are just extremely negative and wont be changed in that matter

Downloads
    Uploads
    sadly depression can do this to couples, but if your serious about helping him i advise you to go to group therapy with him, to help you to understand what he is going through. also by doing this YOU have support and are not dealing with this alone!