but she is against the whole idea of it. I am not having sex right now, but I really feel like the pill is my only option to regulating my period (which is very heavy and hard to deal with) and it will help me not to get a breakout right before I start my period! My skin is flawless the rest of the month. I have tried everything else to keep it under control, but nothing works, and it is driving me insane! Basically, I have a few problems associated with my menstrual cycle, and I have been told by friends that going on the pill is my best bet to dealing with this.

The problem is bringing it up. My mom acts like a child for the most part, and does not know to be mature about anything. I have honestly never had a conversation with her about my period, or sex, or anything. And not only that, but she will say that it is unnatural and she will shoot the idea down. Being that I am 18 (however I am still in High school...) I would just go and do it, but I am still on their insurance and I don't want them to find out some other way. I fear that would be worse.

Should I bring it up with her? Or should I just go in and do it myself? How can I be absolutely sure that my parents won't find it on a bill or something later if I do? Thanks for the help. : )