Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how come i have never heard the words "allergy" and "cure" together before?

really, has there never been an attempt to cure allergies? i mean both kinds too, specific allergic reactions to things like grass or certain animals, and general allergies in spring time.

my nose is stuffy pretty much year round but in the spring it gets SO BAD!!! if im at work or generally moving around i get what i call the endless cycle. i sneeze, which makes my nose run, which means i need to blow my nose, which makes me sneeze. its incredibly inconvenient, my nose gets raw from blowing it litteraly 70-100 times during a 7 hour shift. and washing my hands dozens of times per day makes them so dry it starts to crack at the knuckles!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Short of retroviruses re-writing a person's DNA, you can't really "cure" one's genetic code...