Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How come i get suicidal thoughts even though deep down i honestly do NOT want to die?

Or take my own life, i dont want to do that, i think just cause im going through ALOT of stress lately with my depression & anxiety, & family problems, + a 2yr old child of mine, but why do i often think about taking my own life, when i KNOW that i wouldnt have the guts to even do it, sometimes my head tells me that its the only way out of my misery & all my problems, im scared one day that my thoughts will get the better of me & i will kill myself some how ;/ but why do i get these suicidal thoughts about myself if i dont really want to comitt suicide? im 21 !!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im the same way, Im depressed and I'll sometimes think about death but Im not suicidal. I think its my way of escaping reality in my mind. When life gets too tough for me, I tend to run away. I dont think there is anything wrong with thinking like this as long as you dont have the intent to act on your feelings. Good luck sweetie, I hope I helped!