So I have lost a good amount of fat and now I wanted to concentrate more on muscle building. I do have some muscle now but as my weight loss has stalled I think it would be best to bulk up a little more. I have planned my workout routine, but I am not exactly sure how much to eat, when, and what all. I would like to modify my normal eating habits to be able to accommodate the muscle building if possible so that I can easy stick to it. Anyway what I eat in a normal day is like this:

First I usually do cardio for 45 minutes when I wake up about 6 days a week, which I will be cutting in half.

Breakfast Apple, Non fat Yogurt, Berries, 1/4 cup granola

Snack Muffin, Coffee

usually go to the gym about lunchtime to lift, is this a good time for this? is there a best time of the day for lifting?

after workout usually have some milk and yogurt and fruit or maybe a protein bar or sandwhich.

sometimes I have a later afternoon snack or either a muffin, sandwich, fruit etc

dinner chicken breast with corn and peas or other veggies

or chicken noodle soup and a turkey sandwich
or bowl of vegetarian chili

so what all do you think I should do? My goal isn't to become ripped just to get a bit more muscle that looks more defined. I am pretty good at sticking to a schedule for eating and working out but I can't really cook well, so the simpler the better.