im 19 i live with my mother , i dropped out of h.s at 16 and havent been to school or worked since . ive barely left the house in almost 3 years . i currently live a couple homes away from my grandmother who visits me all the time and i visit her as well , now my mother is trying to move me across town where i will be totally isolated seeing as i cant drive (cant afford insurance) and my grandmother wont want to drive there a lot. ive tried to explain to my mother that i am too afraid to move across town because of the extreme isolation. the response i get from her is "get a f**** job" which seems simple enough except A.) the economy sucks and B.) i havent gone out in public for almost 2 years. so i basically have no options to gain independence and am being forced to leave the home i know (lived here 11 years) and go somewhere im not familiar with . to top things off my mother is abusive and flies off the handle and the thought of being stranded with her is quite honestly too much to think off. im basically at a stand still here.