Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ~Flow~

How can i make masterbation last longer?

it used 2 last minutes now it last 3 minutes what do I have 2 do to make it last longer

badkarma
    try looking in the mirror

Ornithorhinchus
    First learn how to spell masturbation. If you aren't fully matured then you just have to wait until then. If you are then I would recommend that right before you ejaculate stop stimulating your penis. Then, you can keep going until the semen just comes out on its own.

Unregistered

Gun how to go all the way longer !!!!

wanna know how to keep going longer??? ill tell ya just when your masterbating think of ur mom or your dad .hahaha or just stick ur dick in a electrical socket and wait for the blow it will be very unpleasant but it gets the job done and leaving you with a melted cock .. have fun jerkin' it !!!! ill just go plow my bitch

Unregistered

Hammer2 how to last

just think of my amazing tasty pussy while i think of you dick riding up me and hammering my mouth

Unregistered

Make longer

When at the point of orgasm squeeze ur balls it may sting but u can keep jakin off for like 8 hours no joke it's true

Unregistered

Dude5

1)first just go slow until your organ get together.went the happedn try to go faster and faster with the cum is coming hold ur dick tight or ur balls for 45second.2)then go back and do the same thing until u are tired.(trust me).3)finally do this for 3 to 4 week and u will be lasting twice as long. Hint:mastebate 2 or 3 time a day...

alfredo.b

i started to last for more that 15 min

After using this Product for 3 months, i could last for a whole 15 min. my wife is happier and I am a whole 1.4 inches longer. I didn’t expect it to work so fast, you should try it too, Natural Male Enhancement | MaleExtra

Unregistered
    fuck you all

Unregistered
    go to the butcher and buy a pigs head then wait for it to start rotting, then just look at it while you jack off......u shud last years(the head wont tho)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast