Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I lose weight and keep it down?

Ever since i was young i was fat and i still am. I am 18 years old and I weigh 250 pounds. I have been teased on by my family members for a very long time know and i want to lose weight so that the teasing will stop.I know that I can lose the weight but it is really hard and it is really hard to keep it down. I get lazy and don't want to exercise when I get out of work at night because i feel so tired. I use to weigh 270 but lost 20 pound in like 2 months because i got sick. but i just gained 10 back up. I want to know what are good ways to stop my habits of eating when I am feeling depressed (because of what people say about me or because of some family problems I am having ) or just feel like eating when I am not even hungry.PLEASE HELP!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Buy organic foods when you shop. Hang things on your fridge and on walls to remind you of your diet, also, you can buy games that help you like wii fit, dance dance revolution, etc.
    throw out the junk food in your house. If you are tempted to eat something unhealthy, just look at the fat content...it scares me away every time!