Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Lola S

How Can I Keep My Vagina Tight?

My Boyfriend And I Have Sex Just About 3-4 Times A Week.
    How Can I Keep It tight Down There ?
    Is There Like A Product that I Can Buy?

Please Help!!

MBW
    no products ... but there is surgery

Unregistered

uhh how to keep yo pussi tight

there is musle streches look it up on google and her this is one of the things i found ..... how to keep the vagina tight feels best to sleep with girls that have a tight vagina. Is there something ... When you are practising on a man - try to keep a slow pace ...A vagina basically feels hot, wet, and tight. The initial entry is often (at least ... Just keep masturbating as usual, and enjoy the sensations it permits. ...Contract the muscles and hold them tight for a slow count to five. At first you may not make it all the way to five, but keep trying. As with any muscle, ...Many women diagnosed with vaginismus (painful spasm of the vagina) or who suffer from a chronically tight vagina can use the Barbell to gradually learn how ...KEEP IT TIGHT ... I am now working on my one-woman show called Vaudeville of the Vagina. ... Vaudeville of the Vagina is the funniest show in town. ...Clothes (especially underwear) that are too tight or are made of materials ... To help keep your vagina clean and dry, try switching to all-cotton underwear ...Keep the vagina as clean and dry as possible. Wear cotton or cotton-lined underwear. Don’t wear tight and constricting garments (girdles, tight blue jeans, ...No sex for a long time and tight vagina ... So, to keep the vagina in shape, use it regularly - sex, masturbation, sex toys or fingers. ...If your vagina feels tight, hold the dilator still while you tense and relax ... it becomes very important to use your dilator to keep your vagina in shape. ...Keep the vagina as clean and dry as possible. Wear cotton or cotton-lined underwear. Don't wear tight and constricting garments (girdles, tight blue jeans, ...

Unregistered
    My Pussy is just naturally tight and i dont kno why but hey im not complainin~