im 15 years old now but as i turned 4 i started geting really dark dry skin. it started out with my neck but then as i grew older it spread through my whole body now i have really dark dry and rough skin in my under arms, around my mouth, neck, back, and stomach! ive been goind to see dermatologist since then even to mexico but no one has been able to help me. ive gotten so many lotions but none have helped me. now ive seen a dermatoligist in stanford but even they dont know what to do to help me. my condition really makes me feel insecure.i cant wear tank tops or dresses because i feel embarrased. i cant wear shorts or skirts because my legs are the only part of my body that are normal and are my natural color. im dark in some parts and darker in others and it makes me insecure because im "multi colored". Please someone help me! answer this if u can help me and give me advice or if you know any good dermatologist or any good lotions that can help me with my condition!!!! http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll72/sad_78/100_2487.jpg