Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Merry Christmas

How can i get rid of this fever and cough? Please HELP!?

well yesterday i woke up and my throat was kind of sore, but later in the day it turned into a slight cough. nothing that bothered me though. last night i was burning up and had a fever. When i woke up this morning i stayed home from school just to be safe i dont have a fever. I still have a tiny cough though. Please tell me what to do so my fever doesnt come back and make my cough go away! I have the big school valentines dance tommorow and i can not miss it! PLEASEE dont tell me to go to the doctors because i was just there a week ago getting xrays and about 2 months ago i had pnemonuia but everyone at my school is sick including my family so i am most likely getting sick. How do i make this go away!!

please be so kind and tell m e what to do!

William F
    You can drink lots of fluids and get plenty of rest
    It will be gone in 7 days

Or see a doctor take his medicine it will be gone in a week