I was anxious about money after have so many hospital bills that I had to borrow money to pay bills. I have a son who was hospitalized & he passed away. I have debt now & can't make enough money to cover bills so I just keep borrowing. What can I do to care about making money but not feel anxious about it.....Is there another section that I can put this question.....I am looking for Louise Hay type of insight or any other holistic health ideas.....I don't need to understand how to manage money........I just went from overwhelming anxiety to freezing p to now being so relaxing I just need some desire to want to get out & make the money & I will be fine.....so it is a balance issue.....I love the work I do which is to help others clear out clutter & organize their lives....Yet, I haven't been able to see into this issue in my own life....I decided to start coaching people over the phone to make more money & I wanted to help people so I made sure people knew what I charged but knew I would help them anyway....well, I have people calling me & no one paying me.......so I care for others but I also care for my own family......Help me get unstuck from this....any insight or advice is appreciated.