Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how can i get bigger legs?

im a skinny guy, well knees down. i have decent calves, and thighs are pretty big.. but what im tryna say is, how do i get bigger leg muscles? and i dont have weights or go to the gym. is there a way i can obtain leg muscles without those? i mainly wanna work on my thighs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    DIET PLAN
    A person can be underweight due to inadequate intake of calories or some underlying illness. Remember the following points to increase your weight -
    • Have small frequent energy dense meals in the whole day. Take at least 5-6 meals in a day.
    • Improve eating habits and focus both on quantity and quality of food you consume.
    • If you are not gaining weight due to some underlying medical condition like anorexia nervosa then identify that first and treat it.
    • Include foods like nuts and oilseeds, high carbohydrate foods, milk and milk products, pulses, sprouts, eggs, chicken, fish or meat in your daily diet.
    • Regular exercising will also help to build muscles.
    For acidity remember the following tips -
    • Avoid starving or keeping large gaps between your meals and avoid over eating.
    • Also avoid oily foods, too spicy foods, strong tea or coffee. Don’t have tea or coffee alone (even if it is mild); at least eat a couple of crackers to avoid acidity.
    • Eat meals at least 2-3 hrs before sleeping hours and relax and sit after eating a meal (avoid lying down immediately after a meal).
    • Avoid taking any kind of stress, mental or physical as far as possible as this would worsen your condition.
    • Completely avoid alcohol, smoking and tobacco.