Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    mike t

How can I drink more water?

I am trying to increase my intake of water because of gallstones. The doc says try to drink more water. I have used a little peppermint oil and a small amount of honey. It is a start. I drink more after I exercise and I need to increase that as well. So I find I can pair my water consumption with other needs like a half hour before or a hour after a meal. And I am starting to think I may need to drink more at night because the heat is so dry. So, I guess I just want to hear what others do. Thanks, Mike t.

Boss
    just drink more water. set goals liek you can't do this until i drink a water bottle or just bring on with you when your chillin or watching tv...you wont even notice how much you drink it